Red Wine Dust (500g)
€6,93 VAT not included.
CookInWood is a premium product, 100% natural, guarantees the finest gourmet quality.
Our smoking chips and chunks are sourced from some of Europe´s finest wine and spirits producers.
This natural wine and spirits are made in oak barrels; the taste and the smell still remain trapped in the oak after the barrels are emptied.
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Fill the smoker with 100g / 120g of powder to smoke approximately. It is important to level the powder on top.
- Then light the candle and place it in the designated spot. When you start to see smoke, remove the candle.
- Important: The smoke generator must be clean. It can be cleaned with warm soapy water. Be sure to rinse it well.
- Keep the powder in cool places, away from moisture.
- If the powder does not burn, place it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to dry. Warning: do not put the metal appliance in the microwave oven.
- You should place the smoker indoors, but where you have a chance to breathe. If you want the smoker to release a significant amount measure of smoke, make sure you get a good dose of air.
|Dimensions||28 × 18 × 8 cm|
Cook In Wood
Our smoking dust is sourced from some of Europe´s finest wine and spirits producers. This natural wine and spirits are made in oak barrels; the taste and the smell still remain trapped in the oak after the barrels are emptied. These barrels are turned into dust forever uniting the quality of the oak with the quality of the wine and spirits, resulting in an ideal complement to cooking food in your electric oven or on your BBQ. The smoke flavor is the main reason why we want to cook with grills. We can oversee the smoking process until we obtain the result we like and start serving savory dishes which can be compared to the cooking caliber of great chefs.
|Product:||French, American, and European oak wood used in the production of red wine.|
|Composition:||Oakwood dust infused with red wine.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|