Whiskey Power Block
€7,67 VAT not included.
CookInWood is a premium product, 100% natural, guarantees the finest gourmet quality.
Our smoking chips and chunks are sourced from some of Europe´s finest wine and spirits producers.
This natural wine and spirits are made in oak barrels; the taste and the smell still remain trapped in the oak after the barrels are emptied.
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Soak the blocks in water for 30-90 min.
- Remove the water and place the block in a special smoking box. If the individual does not have, make a few holes in its base so that the heat passes more easily.
- On charcoal barbecue - Once you have prepared hot coals, place the tray/box with the chip directly on the decor.
- On a gas barbecue - If your barbecue has a smoking tank, place the tray inside, otherwise place it in a corner under the grill before lighting the barbecue. Conform to the instructions in the manual of your gas barbecue.
- When the block starts to smoke, place the desired foods.
- To optimize the cooking process it is recommended to close the lid of the barbecue.
|Dimensions||9 × 18 × 7 cm|
Cook In Wood
Foodie Power Blocks for cold smoking. Foodie Power Block is clean, pure, intense, versatile, and ready to add more flavor to your food. It's the best way to add flavor to your food. You can use it in your grill, bbq smoker, or in your oven.
|Product:||French, American, and European oak wood used in the production of whiskey.|
|Composition:||Oakwood block infused with flavors.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|